Hello beautiful people,
I get asked a lot about the books I read. I love to read, and I am really excited to share my favorite books with you guys!!
All of the books in this list are going to be books I have read over this past year that have impacted my life.
Along with each book title I am going to tell you why I love this book, and the “perfect time” to read it. 🙂
6. Mastery of Love by Don Miguel Ruiz– This book is about love & relationships. While reading this I thought a lot about my relationships, and my behavior towards other people. It also made me think a lot about how I act towards myself, and the relationship I have with myself. This is a great book to read anytime. Before you start a relationship, while in a relationship, or after a break up.
5. Emotions by Osho- Emotions is an amazing book, one that I like to look back on often. The wisdom is beyond measure, and I recommend this book to anyone and everyone. I read this during recovery, and it really helped me put things into perspective. It talks about the nature of emotions, and how they are the most natural thing in the world. There is so much information in this beautiful book. If you struggle in any way emotionally, (I think we all do) this book is for you.
4. You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay– This book is a MUST READ. Louise Hay is a bad ass, an intuitive goddess. This book speaks directly to the soul, and there is so much information to be soaked in. Basically, Louise believes every problem we face, comes from a place of lacking self love. And I believe in that 100%. This book was a huge part of my eating disorder recovery- and a huge part of me choosing to coach for Self Love. This book is perfect to read when you are struggling with any aspect of your life. Especially an illness or any physical ailment. Perfect read for Recovery. <3
3. Alchemist by Paulo Coelho– I have read this book once before in 9th grade, but I read it again last month and I loved it so much. If you have not read this book, you really need to. It reminds me about the importance of following your intuition, and not letting others opinions sway you from your path. Your personal journey is at most important- and this book will ignite that fire inside of you. Read this book when you need inspiration to follow your dreams.
2. Women Who Run With Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes- This book inspires the divine feminine in me to rise over and over again. Never has a book spoke so directly to my soul, and honored my inner most feelings. Every women needs to read this book, period. There are so many lessons and stories tucked in the pages of this book- words our souls crave to hear. After reading this book, I have changed immensely. I feel more connected to this earth, to others, and to myself. Read this book if you are ready to nurture the wild women dancing in your soul. You will not be sorry.
1.The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer – There are no words to put this beautiful book to justice. The pages of this book are sacred, calling your inner being awake. The Untethered Soul is the most powerful book I have ever read, reminding me of things I have somehow always known- but forgot for far too long. Poetry to the highest self, this book calls upon our consciousness. If you are ready to step out of the matrix and into your own power, this book is for you. Everyone needs to read this book- it will change the world. It will meet you where you are at, so don’t worry. (PS: The words in this book brought me into a deeper meditation practice- something I really needed.)
Let me know if you have read any of these books! Which is your favorite? Which do you feel most called to read? Each one of these books contain valuable lessons and are composed of pure magic. Pick one & nurture your soul.
Lots of love,
Leave a Reply